SMART PACKET RADIO, FEASIBLE
RedWave RW-900 , provides unprecedented feasible radiolinks. A compact all-outdoor packet radio solution, combining the advantages of an all-outdoor profile with carrier-grade performance of Smart Family, generates significant CAPEX and OPEX savings.
The form factor of RW-900 provides an easy replacement for long distance fiber optic deployment or FSO. The robust structure of the enclosure provides stifness and durability under harsh and though weather conditions. The radi can easily be placed with multiple radios at a compact place. No necessity for a huge setup process and maintenance. RW-900 , brings enhanced spectrum utilization, low-latency traffic and comprehensive synchronization solution.
Software-scalable bandwidths (14/28/56/112MHz or 10/20/40/60/80MHz) and adaptive modulation schemes (QPSK-1024QAM) provide traffic with more flexibility and strong adaptability to various application environments and weather conditions for long distances. The package of the equipment has the certifications of IEEE 802.1/3 and RFC standards for various Ethernet functionalities.
Cellular backhauls require huge demand in traffic and bandwidth. Our radio equipment RedWave RW-900 , is a very good fit for new 3G/4G/LTE/Wimax networks as a replacement and modernization element of the networks or a new fundamental element of a new network.
With SynE synchronization, RW-900 could meet any RAN network requirement. With auxiliary external switch interface unit, Smart Packet could provide up to 8E1 and 6-GE optical interfaces and 4-GE electrical interfaces for 2G/3G/LTE co-site scenario.
RW-900 allows ISPs, who own no land lines, to quickly establish a backhaul without quality and bandwidth compromises. ISPs can grow up their profits by delivering services with guaranteed SLA or reaching distant clients from their PoP using radios with similar cost at licensed frequencies to avoid spectrum congestion. RW-900 has a wide spectrum of frequency supported starting from 7 to 23 GHz for long distance applications.
RW-900 ensures feasible setup of private lines and broadband Ethernet traffic. RW-900 offers solutions with fine combination of cost effectiveness & short commission time for the following applications:
Extending network from a fiber POP
Private Communication networks
Modernization of existing networks for feasible approach
• Zero footprint, fully integrated and cost-effective solution
• Up to 880Mbps capacity with Hitless Automatic Adaptive Coding and Modulation (HAACM)*
• Network synchronization with SyncE
• QoS (Quality of Service) and VLAN for traffic prioritization
• Scalable bandwidths (ETSI 14/28/56/112MHz,FCC 10/20/30/40/60/80MHz) and flexible modulation schemes (QPSK-1024QAM) to secure best link performance
• Optical GE interface with N-type power supply, and Electrical GE interface with POE
• Jumbo frame up to 9216 bytes, layer-2 switching, auto MDI/MDXI, VLAN, QoS, QinQ, STP/RSTP, RLS
• Digital Pre-distortion feature
• ATPC and built-in FEC function
• Built-in Bit Error Rate (BER) monitoring
• Small and attractive profile, Low latency and low power consumption, wide operating temperature range fits all weather conditions
• Local management capability as well as SNMP
• Zero IF design for easy manufacturing